Day 10: Planning for the final project

I spent the majority of this morning working on my feed forward neural network. I had some trouble inputting the feature vector because it was one dimensional. After struggling to find a solution I finally found a model that would work with the feature vector. Later in the day Frank, a fifth year CE student gave a presentation on what he was doing this summer in k-lab. His project involved using google street view images to train a neural network to identify invasive species. I found his presentation very interesting. It opened my eyes to the vast number of uses of neural networks. Tomorrow I start to learn about VQA- Visual Question Answering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11: Network success and an interesting lecture

Day 26: Polishing my presentation

Day 22: Implementing new lifelong learning models