Day 13: Continuing VQA

Today I continued what I had started yesterday. I ran into some trouble with installing spacy a natural language processing library. Natural language processing is a term used to describe computer analysis of human languages. After finally figuring out how to install all of the packages I needed I was ready to start experimenting with some VQA code. Using some sample code from an online blog I was able to explore how VQA uses recurrent neural networks(RNN) in order to analyze sentences. The rest of my day was spent going line by line through the code and googling anything I did not understand. I gained a very basic understanding of how a RNN is able to retain data it has already processed and why this is useful in VQA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11: Network success and an interesting lecture

Day 26: Polishing my presentation

Day 22: Implementing new lifelong learning models