Day 9: Continuing work on the pre-trained neural network

Most of today was spent working on my program. Despite some initial struggles with importing data and feeding that data to the network I was able to extract a feature vector by the end of the day. A feature vector is a list of values given by the pre-trained neural network that can be used to classify images. Using this feature vector I was able to classify 10 images with 100% accuracy. Although with a larger data set that accuracy may have fallen I am still extremely impressed with the application of a pre-trained neural network.



The basics of feature vectors
Source: https://brilliant.org/wiki/feature-vector/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11: Network success and an interesting lecture

Day 26: Polishing my presentation

Day 22: Implementing new lifelong learning models