Day 23: Testing the VQA dataset on the nearest neighbor classifier.

By arranging the data from the VQA data set in a way that its distance could be computed I was able to use the VQA data set on my nearest neighbor classifier.  In order to use the VQA data I had to change it from sentence and answers into vectors. I did this by assigning a specific index to each unique word and then placing the string of indexes into a vector. As a result I was able to calculate the distance between the vectors and then plot them on a nearest neighbor classifier. Tomorrow I plan to test the varying accuracy of the data on different lifelong learning algorithms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11: Network success and an interesting lecture

Day 26: Polishing my presentation

Day 22: Implementing new lifelong learning models