Day 24: Working on my final presentation

I spent the majority of my day today working on my final presentation. I addressed some problems with my outline mainly the way I was over complicating things. Some of the topics of my presentation are difficult to explain but not as difficult to use. One example of this is neural networks. I was trying to go to in depth on how a neural network functions but all I really had to describe was the general use of them. I also added lots of visuals to my presentation in order to make it more interesting. I also made some minor changes to my code in an attempt to optimize it but its overall function stayed the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11: Network success and an interesting lecture

Day 26: Polishing my presentation

Day 2: Starting My Project