Day 17: Working on a VQA model

Today started with a meeting about everyones presentation outlines. All the interns ran though their plan for the presentation. I felt everyone did a great job but I realized I had a way to go after I struggled to concisely explain some of the things I planned to present.  After the meeting I continued to create my own VQA program. I struggled in the morning to implement most of the programs. After some help from Kushal I was able to implement a function that could successfully accept the data as input and then manipulate it into a vector. I plan to try and get a model to make predictions on the data tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11: Network success and an interesting lecture

Day 26: Polishing my presentation

Day 22: Implementing new lifelong learning models