Day 18: Continuing on a VQA model

Today I continued to work on my VQA model. I improved my helper methods that kept track of indexing of my questions. I also successfully implemented a method that would pad the data. Padding the data is replacing unknown characters with <UNK> and making sure all the sentences have the same number of words. If a sentence is too long it gets truncated after the max number of words. If it is too short a <PAD> token is added in order to keep the length consistent. It is important to have consistent lengths in order to vectorize the data. Tomorrow I plan to have the model successful make predictions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11: Network success and an interesting lecture

Day 26: Polishing my presentation

Day 22: Implementing new lifelong learning models