Day 19: VQA model success

In the morning I tried debugging my VQA model. The error code was somewhat cryptic and it was frustrating trying to figure out the cause of it. With the help of Kushal I was able to locate the source of my error and continue working. When I was passing in data to the GRU I was not checking the batch size correctly causing the program to crash. Despite this setback by lunchtime I was able to get my VQA model to make predictions on questions. I have not formatted the output or run the model on test data but I am glad that the model is finally working. After lunch I traced through all of the code and rewrote and commented any part that was confusing to me. Tomorrow I plan to make a testing function that is able to evaluate the accuracy of the model.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11: Network success and an interesting lecture

Day 26: Polishing my presentation

Day 22: Implementing new lifelong learning models