Day 29: Presentation test runs

I spent the morning going through my presentation and fixing any errors I saw. After I was satisfied with my presentation I practiced it in front of Tyler and Kushal. Later in the day all of the interns presented their projects. Hudson and Emerald presented on their document restoration shoeing some impressive results on some very old documents. Anoop and Emma presented on how their hockey analytics system worked. It showed some very promising results and their method of determine where a player was on the ice using only 4 reference points was very interesting. Tommorow I plan to add the finishing touches to my presentation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11: Network success and an interesting lecture

Day 26: Polishing my presentation

Day 2: Starting My Project